Llama Lace is 100% super-soft baby llama. This very fine yarn is perfect for showing off basic to complicated lace knitting and fine crochet work.
The hank comes in a generous 550m (601y) in a wide array of earth tones, darks and muted primary colours.
- 100% Baby Llama
- Weight: 100 g (3.5 oz)
- Approx: 601 yds (550 m)
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 3 (2.75 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 28 - 32 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: B - E (2.25 - 3.5 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 24 - 32 scs = 4" (10 cm)
Hand wash cold. Lay flat to dry.
Pattern shown is the Coral Reef Stole by Nancy Lekx, available for free on the Cascade Yarns website:
- Meters Per Ball: 550
- Needle Size/Tension: 2.25-3.25mm | 28-32 sts
- Size: 100g