FLATTERING FOR ALL SHAPES
The Box pleat dress is a stylish everyday hero, with an a-line shape and a gently exaggerated sleeve. It slips over the head, has a deep box pleat at back, wide sleeves that can be rolled up if you prefer, slit at sides, and in-seam pockets.
Model is 170 cm tall and wearing a size S.
SKILL LEVEL: VERY EASY
- 140-150 cm fabric width XS 1.3 m / S 1.4 m / M 1.5 m / L 1.6 m
- Suggested fabrics are light to medium light weight fabrics such as cotton, silk, lawn, linen, crepe de chine or wool crepe.
You will also need:
- Matching thread
- Elastic tape width 50 mm, XS 38 cm / S 40 cm / M 42 cm / L 44 cm
- 0.3 m fusible interfacing
MAKE MORE WITH THIS PATTERN
- Use stiff thai silk for a full on glam sixties feel
- Make it sleeveless (hack)
- Shorten it to a tunic (hack)
#talboxpleatdress for more inspiration or for sharing your make ♥